Brown Mucus Discharge Day Period Due 6 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant With A Lot Of Brown Mucus Discharge?

6 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant with a lot of Brown Mucus Discharge? - brown mucus discharge day period due

Hello,
Today I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant
and I had a lot of brown mucus in toilet paper.
Yesterday I went to my prenatal appointment, and had a Pap smear staining is normal.

But the brown mucus normal?
My nose is stuffy you can not smell

I had cramps, but deaf to the sides of the abdomen for maybe 10 seconds, then disappears.

and I had pain in the umbilical region, feels like pinching.

I fear that may be a miscarriage or something.
Can anyone help?

4 comments:

Froggy said...

Since the secretion of mucus is brown as usual after a gynecological examination and after sex. Brown is only a little blood on the age of. Do not worry if it is bright red, cramps buy a lot of blood, but then the brown slime worry though.

surro mum to Lola Born 27th Dec said...

May, an infection or something, I would talk to your doctor, and I want to see what he thinks is right to be safe then sorry to say ID

Littleblonde-baby due march 2010 said...

After a suspension of what can nornal. Just a follow-up. if the color change or worsen then please inform your doctor.

Pinkadot said...

I think this type of download is good. While not a bad smell - I know you said you can not feel, but for the future - and I can even green / yellow and goes. Especially where it was a mess yesterday .. Who can the ground a little. Cramping is normal, unless it is serious and follows with bleeding.
If you are concerned, call your doc. Otherwise, I would like to wait. If you have a miscarriage, there's really nothing you can do, although I do not think ...

Post a Comment