Logitech Video Effects Software Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe: Video Effects Help Please.?

Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe: Video Effects Help Please.? - logitech video effects software

I have the Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe, and were searching for video effects, how beautiful!
I downloaded avatars and accessories, and after the "fun filters" and tried to download it, and came with the message:
The downloaded file you need the latest version of the Logitech QuickCam software. Please download the latest version of the software and try again.
Where can I find?
I looked at the Logitech Web site and thought I had found, but he said he had to download the wrong file for my operating system. I know I did not.
Left if you poss.

((If you know, I have Windows XP))

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

MB0SS said...

Hello

I Got That same CAM

Bestway For the latest version of Logitech QuickCam

only remove or install the disk driver

UR restart the PC
then connect ur USB CAM after 4 or 5 minutes, it will automatically download the latest version



goodluk

MB0SS said...

Hello

I Got That same CAM

Bestway For the latest version of Logitech QuickCam

only remove or install the disk driver

UR restart the PC
then connect ur USB CAM after 4 or 5 minutes, it will automatically download the latest version



goodluk

Post a Comment